1. A Gettysburg Hometown July 4th Package for $239 for two guests includes:
- Two nights in the Liberty Hotel - July 2nd and 3rd or July 3rd and 4th
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Gettysburg Battlefield Tour
During your stay, you can also enjoy:
- Carroll Valley's July 4th Celebration - just outside the resort at a local park, enjoy festivities like live music, free children's rides, a chili cook-off, Civil War encampment, and more from 2pm to 10pm on July 4th.
- Annual Civil War Battle Reenactment Marking the 146th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg - reenactment site located just 15 minutes from Liberty. Visit the reeanactment website for all the details and to purchase tickets.
- Carroll Valley's fireworks display at the top of the Liberty Mountain! Grab a blanket and watch the fireworks from the Liberty parking lot or base area on the evening of July 4th.
- And other area attractions including local factory tours!
Make it a family weekend getaway! Kids can be added to the package deal for $21 for 6-12 year olds and $35 for those over 13. Children under 5 are free.
But wait, that's not all! The Explore Gettysburg Package that includes hotel rooms at the Liberty Hotel and Gettysburg Battlefield Tours will be available all summer! Be sure to call the Liberty Hotel SOON if you'd like to book a July 4th package with us - 717-642-8282 x3300.